about 7 years ago
How’s it going Inventors?
There’s just over a week left to submit your solution for the Opioid Overdose Prevention Challenge! That’s right, we are nearing the final days for submission. You and your solution have the potential to make a difference in the number of deaths from opioid overdose. Don’t forget that you’re required to send us access to the solution for testing, as well as a short video that demonstrates or presents the solution.
Your video should display or highlight the criteria we’ll be using in judging, including: technical performance, user experience, impact and feasibility. Here are some specific things the judges will be looking for in the video:
- Description or display of how Application functions technically
- Detailed description or display of the extent to which the Application responds to the topic
- Detailed description or display of the extent to which the Application responds to the target audience
- Description or display of how thoroughly and clearly the solution utilizes the required assets
- Description or display of high level creativity in design execution
- Description or display of satisfying user experience
- Description or display of the Application’s ease of use
- Description or display of the integration of SAMHSA’s content
- Description or display that the Application is relevant, interesting and memorable
- Description or display that the Application informs target audiences about the resources available
- How easily target audiences and members of the public can access and use the Application, including availability of Application on desktop, mobile and/or tablet
- Does the application describe or display potential for repeat use by target audiences
Don’t delay – submit your entry today, or by July 29, 2015 at 11:59 p.m. eastern time!
Thanks again for participating.